Clans of Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans of Warriors

Play a warrior of your very own in a time before the books. A RP based off Erin Hunter's series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm by Kes
Ok, here are some very important things that you must read and post a reply to.

1.) Site Wide Plot
This has to get moving. Like no joke. So please, PLEASE start posting in the Gathering. (Topic found here.

2.) Staff MOST IMPORTANT
There will be some staff changes. Some kicking down, and some bringing up. I'm sad to say, that as of right now, Minty will no longer be a mod. She will now be a …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
COW Has Over Come A Huge Problem
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm by Kes
So I was being all innocent in the WCC chat box when Kitty came on. My heart stopped when she told me something was up with the music player and that she couldn't log on. Me loving my site and wanting to fix the problem, I rushed to my precious site, only to find that she was right! The music player had basically taken over COW. No matter what URL you typed in, it would take it right back to the …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
About the Music Player
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm by Little
So, as you know, there's been a music player, as Kes said. She couldn't get to show up, and it took me about 5 minutes to figure out the problem (The player was in the wrong column and wouldn't show up) I fixed it. We soon realized that you could see the music player at the top, and we got excited. Then we noticed the large, black column at the left.
So, I am currently filling in that large …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sitewide Plot #1
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 pm by Cowpelt and Moofur
The first sitewide plot! Hurray for COW! This is Moofur speaking, and I'd like to introduce the first sitewide plot to you. So, cats from every Clan are being trained by the Dark Forest warriors to overthrow the leaders and Clans, slightly similar to the Battle of the Lake in recent-ish books. Not much is confirmed about this plot, though. I'll be talking to Cowpelt later for more on this, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 10
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:00 am
Latest topics
» Lenny_Kravitz-I_belong_to_you.mp3
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 am by jairevalti

» Curious Question
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 pm by Kes

» Warriors: New Prophecy and Original Game(s)
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm by Tansy

» Silverwhisper: SkyClan Medicine Cat
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm by StreamFur

» Bringing us to activity
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm by StreamFur

» Badgereye Of SkyClan
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm by QuartzHeart

» Kill or Save?
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 am by Kittrina

» Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 pm by QuartzHeart

» Nightstar's Flight
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 pm by StreamFur

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kes
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Voting_barThe Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kittrina
The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Voting_barThe Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Little
Nobody
Splotchy
Sarrow
Echo
Darky-Chan
Cowpelt and Moofur
StreamFur
Top posting users this week
No user

The Silent and the Ditzy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Cat
Birthday : 2000-01-05

The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Silentstrike peered out from his little hiding spot--Which is behind the warrior den, which lays a soft nest, filled with comfortable moss that he went out of his way to collect. Silentstrike looked around. No cats here...
He pounced forward silently and grabbed a silvery, juicy fish from the top of the fresh-kill. His mouth started to water at the scent, and he let out a happy mew to himself. A couple days ago was this cat's vigil, and since that, he's been on every border and hunting patrol he could get on. Sure, he was pretty much silent and strayed away the whole time, but he silent and did a very good job at it all.
Silentstrike's ears pricked as he scented another cat coming. Oh, great, he thought. A cat...
He picked up the fish and turned around quickly, hoping he could get out quickly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nobody

Nobody

Quote : "The best things in life aren't things." - Quailflight "I may not be an ideal leader for this lot, but at the end of the day you can always count on me to get the job done. Whether it was done right or not depends on the perspective." - Emberblaze "I take life one step at a time, so I'll always know when I've crossed the border." - Raincloud

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Rosewater remained silent after Silentstrike's outburst, following silently with an indignant expression. She flicked his tail at the tom, striking him softly on the tail repeatedly to annoy him.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Though this annoyed Silentstrike, he continued on, his RPer not feeling the mood to post something with two sentences.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

Quote : "The best things in life aren't things." - Quailflight "I may not be an ideal leader for this lot, but at the end of the day you can always count on me to get the job done. Whether it was done right or not depends on the perspective." - Emberblaze "I take life one step at a time, so I'll always know when I've crossed the border." - Raincloud

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:13 pm

Rosewater felt crestfallen at the lack of reaction at her poking. She felt the need to provoke the grumpy tom. With a sprint in her step, she leaped for his tail, with the intent of pinning it down.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Silentstrike hissed at Rosewater and swiped at her, claws sheathed. He felt a burst of frustration as he sprang forward, running into the marshy pine forest.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Rosewater giggled at her clanmate's frustration, before turning toward the direction of the river. "I know you like to mess around like this, Silentstrike, but the clan needs food! We can't have you messing up this hunting patrol." She scolded lightly. She headed toward the river, not looking to see if the deputy was following.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Silentstrike stopped as he got to the river, hearing Rosewater's comments behind him. Oh, I'm the one who's messing up the patrol? He hissed in frustration as he splashed the water, leaving a puddle of rippling water. "Why is she so annoying?" he muttered to himself quietly. She's so annoying, and ignorant, and... kinda cute?
He shook his head furiously, trying to get the thought out of his head. With her? That would never happen! he growled to himself, watching as fish flowed through the river beneath his paws.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Rosewater tilted her head as she glanced at Silentstrike, pouting as his mind seemed to be elsewhere. Her short fur way perfect for the water - though not always when it was so cold - and she shivered as her paws skimmed the water. "I hate leafbare." She muttered bitterly. "The water is too cold for a nice swim. I wish it was greenleaf."

Though she knew it was going to be freezing, she stepped in the water, the icy current nipping at her paws. "I bet I can catch more fish than you!" She mewed playfully, eyes brimming with excitement and energy as she tried to ignore the frost. Silentstrike was so easy to tease, too.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Silentstrike turned his head to the side, not wanting to look at Rosewater.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Rosewater smiled as she waded in the water, silently waiting for the appearance of a fish. Her tactic wasn't as successful as it seemed, though, as the minnows evaded her paws with a even turns. After a few minutes her patience seemed to disintegrate along with her mood. She hissed in frustration, clumsily attacking the bank with her claws unsheathed. She splashed at the rocks, her anger only fueled by her lack to damage the smooth stone.

Tears pricked her eyes - how was she supposed to know how to catch fish? It wasn't like her mentor actually gave any effort into her training. He was dead now, bringing a bittersweet grin to her face, but she felt uncomfortably weak and exposed. Gritting her teeth, Rosewater retreated to a flatter rock above the river, shaking herself to let the water fly. Silentstrike seemed to be in his own world - thankfully, as she felt embarrased to compare her skills to an elite hunter.

"I-I don't want to get my paws wet." She stammered. "It's cold."Turning around, Rosewater placed her head on her paws, and tried to warm away the feeling of dread and uselessness that clung to her fur like the water that soaked it. Silentstrike, the esteemed deputy, seemed so superior to her - not that she'd show the mouse-brain that, but she felt it. He was so smart and strong and skilled and...
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:19 pm

"You're hunting completely wrong," Silentstrike grunted, giving Rosewater a quick glance. "Hasn't anyone taught you that you're not supposed to splash the water?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:45 pm

"I'm just clumsy." She admitted, knowing that deep down it was a lie. She stored that hunting tip in her head, though, for future reference. "Sometimes it can't be helped. I was never a very good student anyways. You know how Ravenclaw was always complaining about my uselessness." Her tone was good-natured, but bitterness laced her words. Ravenclaw, her former mentor, had been a complete braggart, of course, only passing his assessment on a fluke. It was inevitable that one day he'd get an apprentice and totally brushed her off on every training session.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:12 pm

"Then you should've actually taken in matters and told Fawnstar." He sighed, starting to get up and walking down the river.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Rosewater felt indignant as Silentstrike responded in his usual tone, feeling rage build up inside of her as he tried to pin the blame on her. Especially when he was just as oblivious as the rest of them. "What? And the clan leader could fix a stupid apprentice's learning abilities? What can anyone do?" She snapped, baring her fangs as her eyes glinted with hostility. She didn't know what ignited her rage, but the mocking, dull sort of tone in his voice just seemed to p*ss her off. She leaped off her rock with energy fueled by rage, claws unsheathed as she aimed for his back.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:19 pm

"Pfft, like you'd actually kill the RiverClan deputy," Silentstrike snickered, turning around. "Fawnstar could've given you a different-A better mentor, to give you better training."
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Rosewater gaped openly as she tumbled past the warrior, landing on her rump with a grunt. She turned around sharply to face Silentstrike, narrowing her eyes. "I was too stupid to think of that." She replied. Why hide it? Insulting herself stung less then the words he threw her way.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Silentstrike snickered, trying to hide a small smile. He got up and started to walk down the river again.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Rosewater snarled to herself, wondering how he could be such a fox-heart. He knew about her problems, and mocked her about them? "Heartless bird-brain." She murmured bitterly, using a ThunderClan curse, the origin of the words only making the meaning more foul. The whole ordeal frustrated her, and she showed her anger by kicking up the stones along the riverbank, watching them splash into the water with a heavy scowl. Glancing at Silverstrike, she rose to her paws, following him grimly.

"Well, what's wrong with you?" She asked spitefully. "I'm too stupid to fix my own problems. What's your flaw? Too cold and dense to recognize your own feelings?" She mewed scornfully. "How about denial? Are you too 'perfect' that you deny having a flaw of character?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:55 pm

"I never said I was perfect," Silentstrike sighed, flicking his tail. "I know my problems, Rosewater, and no one's absolutely perfect," he began. "I just don't like talking about my problems- Much less talking, in general." He watched the slow current next to him as he padded along. "Besides, what's your business in my problems?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:17 pm

"I'm your friend, aren't I?" She suggested, her mood evening out as the topic seemed to drift away from herself. "You're supposed to trust your friends. After all, I told you mine. It would be unfair if you didn't do the same. " She informed him, padding next to him along the riverbank. The she-cat grew up with Silentstrike, they slept in the same den, played as kits, why was Silentstrike so reclusive when he made warrior - no, deputy?
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:23 pm

"It's still none of your business," he growled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 pm

IC: "Why?" She asked, waving her tail anxiously. "I mean, your so reclusive. Someday your going to go whacky in the head if you don't open yourself up to somecat." She warned, making swirling gestures with her tail.

OOC: We need to end the topic somehow. Just answer her question and leave or something - than I'lll start the next one :D Confession time.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Silentstrike shook his head. "Only crazy cats do that," he huffed, giving Rosewater a small glance, and suddenly running back to camp.
Thar.
aodnepoine C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silent and the Ditzy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of Warriors :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: