Clans of Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans of Warriors

Play a warrior of your very own in a time before the books. A RP based off Erin Hunter's series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm by Kes
Ok, here are some very important things that you must read and post a reply to.

1.) Site Wide Plot
This has to get moving. Like no joke. So please, PLEASE start posting in the Gathering. (Topic found here.

2.) Staff MOST IMPORTANT
There will be some staff changes. Some kicking down, and some bringing up. I'm sad to say, that as of right now, Minty will no longer be a mod. She will now be a …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
COW Has Over Come A Huge Problem
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm by Kes
So I was being all innocent in the WCC chat box when Kitty came on. My heart stopped when she told me something was up with the music player and that she couldn't log on. Me loving my site and wanting to fix the problem, I rushed to my precious site, only to find that she was right! The music player had basically taken over COW. No matter what URL you typed in, it would take it right back to the …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
About the Music Player
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm by Little
So, as you know, there's been a music player, as Kes said. She couldn't get to show up, and it took me about 5 minutes to figure out the problem (The player was in the wrong column and wouldn't show up) I fixed it. We soon realized that you could see the music player at the top, and we got excited. Then we noticed the large, black column at the left.
So, I am currently filling in that large …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sitewide Plot #1
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 pm by Cowpelt and Moofur
The first sitewide plot! Hurray for COW! This is Moofur speaking, and I'd like to introduce the first sitewide plot to you. So, cats from every Clan are being trained by the Dark Forest warriors to overthrow the leaders and Clans, slightly similar to the Battle of the Lake in recent-ish books. Not much is confirmed about this plot, though. I'll be talking to Cowpelt later for more on this, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 10
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:00 am
Latest topics
» Lenny_Kravitz-I_belong_to_you.mp3
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 am by jairevalti

» Curious Question
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 pm by Kes

» Warriors: New Prophecy and Original Game(s)
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm by Tansy

» Silverwhisper: SkyClan Medicine Cat
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm by StreamFur

» Bringing us to activity
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm by StreamFur

» Badgereye Of SkyClan
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm by QuartzHeart

» Kill or Save?
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 am by Kittrina

» Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 pm by QuartzHeart

» Nightstar's Flight
Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 pm by StreamFur

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kes
Badgereye Of SkyClan Vote_lcapBadgereye Of SkyClan Voting_barBadgereye Of SkyClan Vote_rcap 
Kittrina
Badgereye Of SkyClan Vote_lcapBadgereye Of SkyClan Voting_barBadgereye Of SkyClan Vote_rcap 
Little
Nobody
Splotchy
Sarrow
Echo
Darky-Chan
Cowpelt and Moofur
StreamFur
Top posting users this week
No user

Badgereye Of SkyClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuartzHeart

QuartzHeart

Quote : Lol Quote is a funny word
Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-05-18

Badgereye Of SkyClan Empty
PostSubject: Badgereye Of SkyClan   Badgereye Of SkyClan Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Name: Badgereye
Why Is This Character Named This: Badger because of his fur, and eye because he lost his one eye to a badger.
Clan: SkyClan
Personality: A kind, shy, and polite cat, though he is depressed.
Weaknesses: He can't hurt anyone, not even if they are going to kill him.
Strengths: Is a think, he really doesn't rush into anything with thinking of all the possible outcomes.
Dislikes: crowds, light, and noise
Looks: A large black tom with a white stripe from his nose to his tail. His fur is thick. He is missing his right eyes and most of his tail because of a badger attack when he was a kit.
Origins(this is more of a history): He was born in ThunderClan as the runt a litter of two. (they weren't suppose to be born.) When he was maybe four or five moons he had managed to leave camp. He had always been ignored so that wasn't that hard. At that age Badgereye had heard about the borders, but really didn't know what they were. Unknowingly he had crossed the Skyclan/ThunderClan border. Then it started to get worse. An old and grumpy badger had found him. It thought he was food and tried to eat it him. That is how he lost his tail. Luckily he fell into what was an old ground squirrel's nest. A claw had just caught his eye. He cowered down there for what felt like forever to him. But really a few minutes later a group of warriors had found him. Taking him in they didn't know what clan he was because of all the blood and badger smell on him. Badgereye was apprenticed late because of his injuries. He was thought to be weak because of them. Badgereye was used to this and it didn't bother him. But when he went to his first gathering he saw his only sibling Spottedtail, who when he last saw her she was Spottedkit. Badgereye thought she would remember him, but alas she didn't know who he was. This is what hurt him the most. Also as he found out later that night his mother had died and he had been living with is father the whole time. When he got back he confronted his father and told him that he was his son. His father didn't believe him, that was until he was dying a moon later. Badgereye told his father his mother's and his sisters names. After he died Badgereye felt he had no family.
Back to top Go down

Badgereye Of SkyClan
Page 1 of 1