Clans of Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans of Warriors

Play a warrior of your very own in a time before the books. A RP based off Erin Hunter's series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
Confession  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm by Kes
Ok, here are some very important things that you must read and post a reply to.

1.) Site Wide Plot
This has to get moving. Like no joke. So please, PLEASE start posting in the Gathering. (Topic found here.

2.) Staff MOST IMPORTANT
There will be some staff changes. Some kicking down, and some bringing up. I'm sad to say, that as of right now, Minty will no longer be a mod. She will now be a …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
COW Has Over Come A Huge Problem
Confession  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm by Kes
So I was being all innocent in the WCC chat box when Kitty came on. My heart stopped when she told me something was up with the music player and that she couldn't log on. Me loving my site and wanting to fix the problem, I rushed to my precious site, only to find that she was right! The music player had basically taken over COW. No matter what URL you typed in, it would take it right back to the …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
About the Music Player
Confession  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm by Little
So, as you know, there's been a music player, as Kes said. She couldn't get to show up, and it took me about 5 minutes to figure out the problem (The player was in the wrong column and wouldn't show up) I fixed it. We soon realized that you could see the music player at the top, and we got excited. Then we noticed the large, black column at the left.
So, I am currently filling in that large …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sitewide Plot #1
Confession  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 pm by Cowpelt and Moofur
The first sitewide plot! Hurray for COW! This is Moofur speaking, and I'd like to introduce the first sitewide plot to you. So, cats from every Clan are being trained by the Dark Forest warriors to overthrow the leaders and Clans, slightly similar to the Battle of the Lake in recent-ish books. Not much is confirmed about this plot, though. I'll be talking to Cowpelt later for more on this, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 10
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:00 am
Latest topics
» Lenny_Kravitz-I_belong_to_you.mp3
Confession  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 am by jairevalti

» Curious Question
Confession  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 pm by Kes

» Warriors: New Prophecy and Original Game(s)
Confession  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm by Tansy

» Silverwhisper: SkyClan Medicine Cat
Confession  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm by StreamFur

» Bringing us to activity
Confession  Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm by StreamFur

» Badgereye Of SkyClan
Confession  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm by QuartzHeart

» Kill or Save?
Confession  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 am by Kittrina

» Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
Confession  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 pm by QuartzHeart

» Nightstar's Flight
Confession  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 pm by StreamFur

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kes
Confession  Vote_lcapConfession  Voting_barConfession  Vote_rcap 
Kittrina
Little
Nobody
Splotchy
Sarrow
Echo
Darky-Chan
Cowpelt and Moofur
StreamFur
Top posting users this week
No user

Confession

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody

Nobody

Quote : "The best things in life aren't things." - Quailflight "I may not be an ideal leader for this lot, but at the end of the day you can always count on me to get the job done. Whether it was done right or not depends on the perspective." - Emberblaze "I take life one step at a time, so I'll always know when I've crossed the border." - Raincloud

Confession  Empty
PostSubject: Confession    Confession  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Rosewater sat silently on the riverbank, shifting anxiously as she routinely paused to groom her already neat ginger pelt. The sun was high in the sky, shinning down on the nervous she-cat with a bright smile projected by its warm friendly rays. Her tail was draped over her paws, and her position sagging. Though her appearance looked rather dignified - a smoothly groomed pelt and graceful position - her eyes betrayed her uneasiness. Rosewater's cerulean orbs seemed to portray her doubt.

She had asked Silentstrike to meet her by the small river that cut through their territory, one routinely used to hunt minnows. The particular location was chosen specifically because Rosewater, after careful consideration, wanted to learn how to hunt properly. The only cat who she knew was aware of the flaws in her education was her deputy, so she kindly asked if he would mentor her for a while. She had rushed away before he could give an answer, but she was sure that he would help. He seemed awfully determined to tell her that she could have gotten better teachings if she was smart enough to ask for aide, and it would be hypocritical of him to refuse when she asked now.

Though new hunting skills was her main intention of this time with Silentstrike, she secretly had another motive. Getting the tom alone was one reason she asked for private tutoring, though she had yet to firmly decide on whether she would do it or not. Her growing attraction for the RiverClan warrior seemed to have reached a breaking point. Rosewater was apprehensive at first, but now she knew how much she needed to know if he returned her affections. It seemed to claw at her insides, the urge so strong that she needed to quench the fire that burned inside of her. She couldn't seem to get the tom out of her head. So far she had yet to notice if he was aware of her attraction, but if he wasn't, she felt bold enough to tell him so.

Or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Cat
Birthday : 2000-01-05

Confession  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confession    Confession  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Silentstrike quietly padded through the territory, walking alongside the river as he usually did on his ways to mentoring, deputy talks, stuff like that. He always almost smiled at the calm river, watching all the fish swimming by. The tom saw Rosewater in the distance with his striking blue eyes.
"Here we go," he muttered to himself, keeping the same half-frown, half-smile he always had around camp. "So... hunting?" he meowed restlessy as he walked up to the she-cat. He looked for her carefully for a quick second, hesitating. Something seemed stuck in his clanmate's head.
Silentstrike quickly shook his head while Rosewater wasn't looking... it was probably just nothing...
Right?
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

Quote : "The best things in life aren't things." - Quailflight "I may not be an ideal leader for this lot, but at the end of the day you can always count on me to get the job done. Whether it was done right or not depends on the perspective." - Emberblaze "I take life one step at a time, so I'll always know when I've crossed the border." - Raincloud

Confession  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confession    Confession  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:51 pm

OOC: Sorry about the delay. ;n; I was planning on how exactly she was going to confess.

IC: Rosewater's head whipped to the sound of Silentstrike's voice, a relieved expression when she distinguished the identity. She smoothed her tongue over her pelt once more before getting to her paws, awkwardly stumbling as she did so.

"Y-yeah." she started, cursing herself at the lame greeting. Way to be charming, Rosewater.

She slowly approached the stream on unsteady paws, her mind in apprehensive thought. The ginger she-cat motioned erratically with her tail for him to demonstrate, but was unsure if the tom received the message, what with her sloppy movement.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Confession  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confession    Confession  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Silentstrike turned and stared deeply into the river, watching the movement of the rippling water, studying for a school of fish. The deputy waited a good minute or so, when he suddenly lunged his paw in the water. From above the water, Rosewater probably just saw a fit a wriggling from the fish, and Silentstrike brought the fish up from the water and bit it, delivering the killing blow.
"That's how you hunt," his mew muffled by the large fish. He tossed it aside to start a small pile for fresh-kill. "You try," he offered.

ooc: Didn't feel like I had to use the dice, but you probably should.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

Confession  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confession    Confession  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 pm

IC: Rosewater nodded a little faster than she should have. Though her eyes never left the tom, she had other things on her mind rather than his posture and the way he hunted. She briefly caught his motions, though, and nevertheless went to try as Silentstrike beckoned her forward. She felt pang in her heart as her reluctance overpowered her will, and complying to buy herself time only proved her cowardliness.

She carefully padded closer to the river, mimicking Silentstrike's stance. She felt painfully apprehensive knowing that her heartache was watching.

She tried to mimick his movements while her paw jabbed toward a fish, claws unsheathed.

OC: The dice isn't on. You know how to turn it on, though, right?
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Confession  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confession    Confession  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:45 pm

ooc: Activated dices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confession  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confession    Confession  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confession
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of Warriors :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: