Clans of Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans of Warriors

Play a warrior of your very own in a time before the books. A RP based off Erin Hunter's series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm by Kes
Ok, here are some very important things that you must read and post a reply to.

1.) Site Wide Plot
This has to get moving. Like no joke. So please, PLEASE start posting in the Gathering. (Topic found here.

2.) Staff MOST IMPORTANT
There will be some staff changes. Some kicking down, and some bringing up. I'm sad to say, that as of right now, Minty will no longer be a mod. She will now be a …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
COW Has Over Come A Huge Problem
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm by Kes
So I was being all innocent in the WCC chat box when Kitty came on. My heart stopped when she told me something was up with the music player and that she couldn't log on. Me loving my site and wanting to fix the problem, I rushed to my precious site, only to find that she was right! The music player had basically taken over COW. No matter what URL you typed in, it would take it right back to the …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
About the Music Player
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm by Little
So, as you know, there's been a music player, as Kes said. She couldn't get to show up, and it took me about 5 minutes to figure out the problem (The player was in the wrong column and wouldn't show up) I fixed it. We soon realized that you could see the music player at the top, and we got excited. Then we noticed the large, black column at the left.
So, I am currently filling in that large …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sitewide Plot #1
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 pm by Cowpelt and Moofur
The first sitewide plot! Hurray for COW! This is Moofur speaking, and I'd like to introduce the first sitewide plot to you. So, cats from every Clan are being trained by the Dark Forest warriors to overthrow the leaders and Clans, slightly similar to the Battle of the Lake in recent-ish books. Not much is confirmed about this plot, though. I'll be talking to Cowpelt later for more on this, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 10
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:00 am
Latest topics
» Lenny_Kravitz-I_belong_to_you.mp3
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 am by jairevalti

» Curious Question
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 pm by Kes

» Warriors: New Prophecy and Original Game(s)
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm by Tansy

» Silverwhisper: SkyClan Medicine Cat
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm by StreamFur

» Bringing us to activity
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm by StreamFur

» Badgereye Of SkyClan
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm by QuartzHeart

» Kill or Save?
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 am by Kittrina

» Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 pm by QuartzHeart

» Nightstar's Flight
Living the Moment Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 pm by StreamFur

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kes
Living the Moment Vote_lcapLiving the Moment Voting_barLiving the Moment Vote_rcap 
Kittrina
Living the Moment Vote_lcapLiving the Moment Voting_barLiving the Moment Vote_rcap 
Little
Nobody
Splotchy
Sarrow
Echo
Darky-Chan
Cowpelt and Moofur
StreamFur
Top posting users this week
No user

Living the Moment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Birthday : 2000-05-06

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Cherry at the bottom of a tall tree, her yellow eyes looking around her 'camp'. The root of the tree was her den, it was cozy in there. She was rather small compared to the other rogues, but the fury and the skill she uses when she fights, can't be matched by the rogues. Cherry, had killed her father to become the leader of the group. Feeling suddenly lonely, cats don't come by unless they needed a situation solved, or are giving her food. Sighing inwardly, she wished someone would just some to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Quote : ~Head Admin~
Zodiac : Virgo Chinese zodiac : Tiger
Birthday : 1998-09-21

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Leaderboard walked up quietly, a charming smirk on his kitty lips. Curling his tail around her neck briefly in almost a hug, he sat next to her, their soft pelts brushing. "Hello, Cherry." Leaderboard's voice boomed out, yet it was smooth and cool.
Back to top Go down
https://clansofwarriors.forumotion.com
Splotchy

Splotchy

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Cherry looked back at him, no emotion showing though her yellow eyes, like they always do. It is one of the things she has to do to keep herself on top. "Hello Leaderboard" She mewed. It was quite a weird name in her opinion, but she couldn't judge cats, she had a weird name herself. Though, she knew why she was named that, because of her cherry red nose.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:41 pm

"How are you, on this bloody day?" he asked shortly. He always loved using cynical words to describe things. It was a habit he caught on from his mother, Bleachers. He paused for a second. Now that he thought about it, his entire family's names are weird. Bleachers, his mother, Stairway, his father, and Zero, Homerun, and Score, his sisters.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Cherry rolled her eyes. "Fine." Nothing was dieing today. At least, not now. Cherry pulled away from Leaderboard, so she could stretch herself. She was stiff from sitting there so long. She found her spot again, and sat down, not touching this time. Cherry licked her paw and drew it over her head, then, drew her tail over her paws.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:12 pm

Frustration pricked a Leaderboard like a claw. He didn't move, but stood straight up, his gigantic form almost towering over Cherry. "Would you like to go scout and see if the territory is clear?" he asked calmly, even though anger was rising like a volcano about to spew.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:48 am

Cherry ignored his threatening glare, and nodded. "Sure." She showed the way out, her paw steps light, as is they where going to be attacked at any second. Which is their case, was true. There was no real territory like the clans had it, but any other rouge would know enough to stay away from their group, or join it. Cherry, sniffed a push, then rubbed her own sent on it, then looked back at Leaderboard. "Come on." She mewed pushing her way through the fern.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:07 am

Leaderboared followed silently, pushing the fern out of the way,
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:43 am

Cherry made her way though, and leaned close to a puddle and lapped at the water, it was freshly fallen. The cool water refreshed her tongue. Cherry shook herself and took a few steps back, letting Leaderboard get a drink. The rogue licked her paw while she was waiting, cleaning herself. She drew the paw over her head, cleaning the top. Bringing her paw back down, Cherry patiently waited.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Leaderboard crouched down, drinking in the fresh water, soothing his throat. He stood up, sticking his nose hotily in the air to sniff for any intruders.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Zodiac : Scorpio Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Birthday : 2000-11-06

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 pm

OOC: I was always here. :D

IC: Luna watched Cherry and Leaderboard from afar. Being a bit thirsty, she thought she should go over and leave as soon as she got there. 'Just a tiny sip will do...' she thought, leaving her ball of yarn in the ferns.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 am

Cherry tasted the air, opening her maw to let the smell come in easier. Once she could tell that their was nothing that could hurt her nearby, she continued to make her way though her territory. Cherry's pawsteps were sure and light. She felt so at ease, She was top predator. Who would dare challenge her? Pausing she tasted the air. "Hello friend." She smirked, turning in the direction of Luna.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Luna nodded in greeting to Cherry. 'Why am I so scared to speak to her? I've been with them for a while, yet I still can't get over it.' she thought, as she mewed quietly, "Oh, hello Cherry." 'My first words in awhile...'
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Cherry turned away. "We are checking the borders." Taking a few steps away, she glanced back, her eyes unemotional. "If you want to come along" Her eyes turned to Leaderboard. "Are you ready to continue?" She asked. Her tail swished dangerously. If he said no she would send him back to camp. There is no time for cats not to be ready. Not in her group.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Luna shrunk a bit before replying, "I'd rather head back to uh... You know." As she moved to the bush hiding her ball of yarn, slowly pushing it so Luna could head to camp or whatever it's called.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:28 pm

ooc: Let's wait for Kes to post. ono
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:08 am

Sorry to post again....

*throws topic at Kes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Moment   Living the Moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living the Moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of Warriors :: Areas of the Forest :: Rouge Territory-
Jump to: