Clans of Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans of Warriors

Play a warrior of your very own in a time before the books. A RP based off Erin Hunter's series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm by Kes
Ok, here are some very important things that you must read and post a reply to.

1.) Site Wide Plot
This has to get moving. Like no joke. So please, PLEASE start posting in the Gathering. (Topic found here.

2.) Staff MOST IMPORTANT
There will be some staff changes. Some kicking down, and some bringing up. I'm sad to say, that as of right now, Minty will no longer be a mod. She will now be a …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
COW Has Over Come A Huge Problem
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm by Kes
So I was being all innocent in the WCC chat box when Kitty came on. My heart stopped when she told me something was up with the music player and that she couldn't log on. Me loving my site and wanting to fix the problem, I rushed to my precious site, only to find that she was right! The music player had basically taken over COW. No matter what URL you typed in, it would take it right back to the …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
About the Music Player
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm by Little
So, as you know, there's been a music player, as Kes said. She couldn't get to show up, and it took me about 5 minutes to figure out the problem (The player was in the wrong column and wouldn't show up) I fixed it. We soon realized that you could see the music player at the top, and we got excited. Then we noticed the large, black column at the left.
So, I am currently filling in that large …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sitewide Plot #1
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 pm by Cowpelt and Moofur
The first sitewide plot! Hurray for COW! This is Moofur speaking, and I'd like to introduce the first sitewide plot to you. So, cats from every Clan are being trained by the Dark Forest warriors to overthrow the leaders and Clans, slightly similar to the Battle of the Lake in recent-ish books. Not much is confirmed about this plot, though. I'll be talking to Cowpelt later for more on this, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 10
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:00 am
Latest topics
» Lenny_Kravitz-I_belong_to_you.mp3
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 am by jairevalti

» Curious Question
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 pm by Kes

» Warriors: New Prophecy and Original Game(s)
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm by Tansy

» Silverwhisper: SkyClan Medicine Cat
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm by StreamFur

» Bringing us to activity
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm by StreamFur

» Badgereye Of SkyClan
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm by QuartzHeart

» Kill or Save?
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 am by Kittrina

» Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 pm by QuartzHeart

» Nightstar's Flight
Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 pm by StreamFur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kes
Derp Like a Swagg Vote_lcapDerp Like a Swagg Voting_barDerp Like a Swagg Vote_rcap 
Kittrina
Derp Like a Swagg Vote_lcapDerp Like a Swagg Voting_barDerp Like a Swagg Vote_rcap 
Little
Nobody
Splotchy
Sarrow
Echo
Darky-Chan
Cowpelt and Moofur
StreamFur
Top posting users this week
No user

Derp Like a Swagg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes
Admin
Kes

Quote : ~Head Admin~
Zodiac : Virgo Chinese zodiac : Tiger
Birthday : 1998-09-21

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Fawnstar carefully picked her ways through the reed beds. She sat at the edge of the river, paw over the trickle of water, holding perfectly still. The sunlight shown off her pelt, and warmed her. She flashed her paw out, missing a fish by a hair. "Fish bones!" she hissed in frustration.
Back to top Go down
https://clansofwarriors.forumotion.com
Little

Little

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Cat
Birthday : 2000-01-05

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Silentstrike almost jumped as he heard the RiverClan leader hiss in frustration all the way down the river. He sighed, licking the water off his paw as he started to pad over.
You see, Fawnstar was the only cat Silentstrike would talk to, being his mentor and all. She knew all his secrets, problems he was having from time to time, and why he never talked to any cats. I mean, she had to know eventually. He couldn't keep asking her to not bring him to gatherings so frequently.
Anyways, he came up to Fawnstar swiftly and silently, barely making a noise as his paws would touch the crisp, green grass. "Hello," he greeted quietly, diving his paw into the water and retrieving a large, slippery fish.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Fawnstar jumped, her fur ruffling out and spinning around. She smiled, and relaxed when she saw who it was. "Silentstrike!"she purred softly. "You startled me. Would you like to go for a walk?" she asked, standing up, and flicking the droplets of water from her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Silentstrike gave Fawnstar a smile as he twitched his whiskers at the leader's suprise. He did stuff like this often, but he always thought it was funny coming from his mentor.
"Sure," he meowed in response, dipping his head, and flicking his tail for Fawnstar to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Fawnstar started padding up the bank slowly, waiting for her former apprentice. "Silentstrike, I was wondering...."she began, and stopping to let him catch up.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Silentstrike padded next to her hesitantly, his blue eyes full with wonder. He wasn't sure what Fawnstar would have to ask him at this point.
"Yes?" he meowed, twitching his ear at the gentle bite of the snow.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:02 pm

"Next kit that becomes an apprentice, would you like to mentor them?" she asked, continuing on, away from camp along the river.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Silentstrike stepped back a bit, suprised at the leader's question. An apprentice...? Sure, it'd be kinda cool, but would he really be the best mentor?
"Er... Fawnstar...?" he began, his tail drooping a bit. "I'm not sure if I'd be... suited for a responsibility such as this..."
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Fawnstar smiled encouragingly. "Think about it." Anyway," she said, changing the subject. "Beautiful day, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 pm

"Uh... yeah," Silentstrike meowed back agreeingly. He looked at Fawnstar hesitantly.
"I guess I could take on an apprentice..."
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:09 pm

She flicked her ears happily. "I was hoping you would say that. Loudkit is ready to become an apprentice." Fawnstar said, stopping and sitting down in a ray of sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Silentstrike's eyes almost immediatly lit up with fear.
"Er... Loudkit?" he echoed, his ears pricking up. Not Loudkit! he thought sadly, hoping he wouldn't have said yes. He cursed in his mind at the choice he made.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:15 pm

"Yeah, Loudkit. His ceremony is today actually." Fawnstar said, not catching on to his fear.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:30 pm

"Oh... okay," Silentstrike meowed quietly, trying to fake a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 pm

"You're really showing improvement, Silentstrike. I'm really proud of you. Come on, let's go." she said, standing up and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Silentstrike nodded wearily and continued to follow the leader.
Back to top Go down
Kes
Admin
Kes

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Fawnstar went back to camp.

OoC: Shot. Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Derp Like a Swagg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Like a Swagg   Derp Like a Swagg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derp Like a Swagg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of Warriors :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-