Clans of Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans of Warriors

Play a warrior of your very own in a time before the books. A RP based off Erin Hunter's series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm by Kes
Ok, here are some very important things that you must read and post a reply to.

1.) Site Wide Plot
This has to get moving. Like no joke. So please, PLEASE start posting in the Gathering. (Topic found here.

2.) Staff MOST IMPORTANT
There will be some staff changes. Some kicking down, and some bringing up. I'm sad to say, that as of right now, Minty will no longer be a mod. She will now be a …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
COW Has Over Come A Huge Problem
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm by Kes
So I was being all innocent in the WCC chat box when Kitty came on. My heart stopped when she told me something was up with the music player and that she couldn't log on. Me loving my site and wanting to fix the problem, I rushed to my precious site, only to find that she was right! The music player had basically taken over COW. No matter what URL you typed in, it would take it right back to the …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
About the Music Player
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm by Little
So, as you know, there's been a music player, as Kes said. She couldn't get to show up, and it took me about 5 minutes to figure out the problem (The player was in the wrong column and wouldn't show up) I fixed it. We soon realized that you could see the music player at the top, and we got excited. Then we noticed the large, black column at the left.
So, I am currently filling in that large …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sitewide Plot #1
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 pm by Cowpelt and Moofur
The first sitewide plot! Hurray for COW! This is Moofur speaking, and I'd like to introduce the first sitewide plot to you. So, cats from every Clan are being trained by the Dark Forest warriors to overthrow the leaders and Clans, slightly similar to the Battle of the Lake in recent-ish books. Not much is confirmed about this plot, though. I'll be talking to Cowpelt later for more on this, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 10
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:00 am
Latest topics
» Lenny_Kravitz-I_belong_to_you.mp3
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 am by jairevalti

» Curious Question
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 pm by Kes

» Warriors: New Prophecy and Original Game(s)
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm by Tansy

» Silverwhisper: SkyClan Medicine Cat
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm by StreamFur

» Bringing us to activity
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm by StreamFur

» Badgereye Of SkyClan
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm by QuartzHeart

» Kill or Save?
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 am by Kittrina

» Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 pm by QuartzHeart

» Nightstar's Flight
The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 pm by StreamFur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kes
The Silent and the Ditzy Vote_lcapThe Silent and the Ditzy Voting_barThe Silent and the Ditzy Vote_rcap 
Kittrina
The Silent and the Ditzy Vote_lcapThe Silent and the Ditzy Voting_barThe Silent and the Ditzy Vote_rcap 
Little
Nobody
Splotchy
Sarrow
Echo
Darky-Chan
Cowpelt and Moofur
StreamFur
Top posting users this week
No user

The Silent and the Ditzy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Cat
Birthday : 2000-01-05

The Silent and the Ditzy Empty
PostSubject: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Silentstrike peered out from his little hiding spot--Which is behind the warrior den, which lays a soft nest, filled with comfortable moss that he went out of his way to collect. Silentstrike looked around. No cats here...
He pounced forward silently and grabbed a silvery, juicy fish from the top of the fresh-kill. His mouth started to water at the scent, and he let out a happy mew to himself. A couple days ago was this cat's vigil, and since that, he's been on every border and hunting patrol he could get on. Sure, he was pretty much silent and strayed away the whole time, but he silent and did a very good job at it all.
Silentstrike's ears pricked as he scented another cat coming. Oh, great, he thought. A cat...
He picked up the fish and turned around quickly, hoping he could get out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

Quote : "The best things in life aren't things." - Quailflight "I may not be an ideal leader for this lot, but at the end of the day you can always count on me to get the job done. Whether it was done right or not depends on the perspective." - Emberblaze "I take life one step at a time, so I'll always know when I've crossed the border." - Raincloud

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Rosewater was having a good day. A very happy peppy day if she'd say so herself. She liked being a warrior - no fussy mentor to tell you what to do, or any rule that enforces the no-going out of camp without your mentor thing. Those restrictions were what hindered her awesomeness, after all. She had to let loose her inner awesomeness to become great. She decided that when she got into camp, she would take a nap. Killing fish all day was a draining exercise.

She flicked her ear, yawning randomly. She glanced around camp, and she noticed that there was another cat in the clearing. And there was Silverstrike, raiding the fresh-kill pile. She and Silentstrike had been 'paws together, and though complete opposites in Silverstrike's point of view, she thought they got along rather well. But, as always, what she thought wasn't exactly what everyone else thought.

Rosewater hadn't seen Silentstrike in a while, after they had become warriors, it was like he was too busy being cool and going out on patrols to just...um, hang out like they used to. She shook her head, they didn't exactly 'hang out', but they slept in the same den and she always talked to him, even if he never responded with more than a few snores, that had to count as something, right? She looked him over from the opposite side of the camp, suddenly finding him very interesting.

She found that he had changed, but certainly not in a bad way. His dark gray fur was smooth and groomed much better kept than when she had last seen, and she could make out the light reflecting off his perfect shimmering blue orbs, making him sparkle as it contrasted against the markings on his muzzle.

He looked...perfect.

She shook her head vigerously, and suddenly she became famished, and had to eat something right now. She padded over to the fish, breathing in as she smelled the sweet fragrance of Silentstrike.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Silentstrike turned around, the fish in his jaws to see the ditzy warrior--Rosewater. "Oh... just her," he muttered under his breath, sighing. He looked at her curiously, and she looked... dazed. Like something new had hindered her focus.
Of course, she was staring straight at him.
He shook his head... just the thought! So the cat flicked his tail in greeting to the young she-cat and plopped down, taking a large, savory bite of the fish.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

Quote : "The best things in life aren't things." - Quailflight "I may not be an ideal leader for this lot, but at the end of the day you can always count on me to get the job done. Whether it was done right or not depends on the perspective." - Emberblaze "I take life one step at a time, so I'll always know when I've crossed the border." - Raincloud

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Rosewater cocked her head to the side, nodding dumbly to his greeting as she reached down to retrieve a piece of prey. Silentstrike did not seem to be paying her any heed, so she felt free to glance at him every few seconds before she clutched a small minnow between her teeth. She took a bite of the fish - her gaze still on the warrior before her - and chewed softly.

He must hunt so hard, she though dreamily, swallowing the minnow. Rosewater herself had gone on a few patrols every now and then, but she always seemed to be sent to different locations while she participated. Her skills were always needed elsewhere. It was too bad she couldn't be in two places at once, her clanmates would appreciate that.

She flicked her ear and started to groom herself, all the while shooting shot glances at Silentstrike.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Silentstrike let out a slow sigh as he heaved himself up, standing above the half-eaten fish at his paws. "Are you okay?" he asked somewhat awkwardly. "You've been... staring at me," he mewed uncomfortably, his neck fur bristling.
Silentstrike didn't like the... gaze in Rosewater's eyes as she would glance at him, then stare. It seemed almost... love-sick- And Silentstrike didn't like the thought of that. He didn't like the thought of being with anycat...
The warrior just never had any socialization, except with his mentor. So, this all felt awkward to him.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Rosewater shook her head and blinked rapidly. Her mouth opened to reply with an automatic, "Of course!" before she stopped herself.

"I have been feeling a little weird lately. " She admitted. "But not a bad weird, a really really good weird!" She exclaimed, a smile plastered on her face. She raised her paw, "And I stare at everybody, Silentstrike." Rosewater explained.

With another smooth glance at the tom, she once again took a bite of another minnow.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Silentstrike let out a huff of annoyance at the ditzy she-cat. She really could get on his nerves sometimes. "Doesn't seem like that on hunting patrols," Silentstrike retorted. "You're either staring blankly off into the forest, or scaring away all the prey."
Instead of eating so much of the Clan's fish, she should actually learn to hunt some herself... Silentstrike thought to himself, deciding not to say the remark out loud.
It'd probably get him into a fight with Rosewater.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Rosewater stared at the tom, her previous infatuation forgotten. "I try..." She mumbled, sounding pitiful. "I don't mean to, it just happens. It's not my fault!" She defended. Her eyes were low and dark, glaring at Silentstrike silently.

She took her prey and turned around, huffing as she took another bite with her back turned to the warrior in a very kitish manner.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Silentstrike let out a satisfied smile and silently layed back down to eat the fish.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Rosewater swallowed her prey silently, before turning back to glare at the tom behind her. What a mouse-brained fox-hearted cat!

She narrowed her eyes at Silentstrike as she got to her paws, dusting herself off with a flick of her tail. "No one wants to eat with a grump!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Silentstrike narrowed his eyes at the cat. "Well, I was going out to hunt anyway," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Rosewater felt her hackles rise threateningly, and she narrowed her eyes at the warrior. The ginger she-cat growled, lashing her tail as she spoke. "No cat will miss you around here, that's for sure! Go and get eaten by a fish for all I care!"

With a few loud curses she turned around and resumed her position with her back facing Silentstrike.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Silentstrike's whiskers twitched at Rosewater's attempts of making him feel bad. "Right, a giant fish that can eat a warrior will be sitting in the river. I'm sure of it!" he laughed, walked off more towards the territory.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Rosewater chuckled mockingly. "I wouldn't be surprised!" She retorted with a snarl. Rosewater turned to look at Silentstrike's retreating figure, getting to her paws. She followed him with a scowl, leaping past the fresh-kill pile. "I'm going with you, fox-heart!"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 pm

"Yeah. Right." Silentstrike let out a scowl of annoyance at Rosewater. No way. There was no way this excuse for a warrior was gonna come along and ruin his concentration. "You can come when hedgehogs fly, he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Rosewater seemed to brighten abnormally at Silentstike's comment. With new found energy she increased the speed of her pace until she walked beside him. "Hedgehogs flying, you say?" She asked. "Well why didn't you say so!"

The ginger she-cat smiled, her previous anger forgotten. "I never knew you were interested in hedgehogs, Silentstike." She commented. "Its my favorite pastime! I for one, thought that I was the only cat who did!"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Silentstrike's expression almost immediatly turned blank. "But, I've never seen one fly. So go on your own hunting patrol." Silentstrike flicked his tail in annoyance, his neck fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Rosewater seemed to ignore the warrior's dismissal. "But I have! For a warrior who's always got their head in the clouds, you sure are blind." She motioned with her tail toward the sky. "They're not always there, but I see them occasionally."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm

"Go find another warrior to annoy," Silentstrike hissed through gritted teeth. "I'm trying to feed the Clan. Maybe you should try it by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 pm

"I feed the clan all the time! And I tell you, I did it all by myself." She said, puffing out her chest. "Where do you think RiverClan gets all its gossip?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:24 pm

"We wouldn't need to go on hunting patrols if you spent as much time hunting as you do gossiping," Silentstrike huffed, flicking his tail in agitation as his fur bristled with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:44 pm

"What do you mean, mouse-brain?!" She snapped, not really acting at all serious. "Gossip is what keeps the clan alive. What do you think RiverClan would do without me?" She asked, playfully flicking Silentstrike with her tail. "By the way, did you hear about that crazy SkyClan deputy? They say that he was dropped on his head when he was a kit, making him really weird and sadistic." She commented with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Silentstrike cut her off with an angry glance, frustration flaming in his bright blue eyes. "No, that's what every Clan attacks us for," he hissed. "That type of talk makes Clans mad and they attack RiverClan."
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Rosewater seemed to ignore the urgency in her clanmate's voice, opting to look enthralled at their new argument. "I don't understand you, Silentstrike. Why can't you just loosen up a little? Cats that are serious all their lives tend to die young." She advised.

The ginger she-cat shot a glance at the warrior, "And someone has to share the news! Sure - somecats have got bees in their brains and get hostile, but not everycat is like that!" Rosewater shook her head. "I don't understand why Fawnstar seems so adamant about not inviting me to gatherings - not often anyway. But I have my own means of getting the latest around here." She ranted on.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Silentstrike sighed with irritation and flicked his tail with annoyance. "Just leave me alone," he hissed to the annoying she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silent and the Ditzy   The Silent and the Ditzy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silent and the Ditzy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of Warriors :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: