Clans of Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans of Warriors

Play a warrior of your very own in a time before the books. A RP based off Erin Hunter's series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm by Kes
Ok, here are some very important things that you must read and post a reply to.

1.) Site Wide Plot
This has to get moving. Like no joke. So please, PLEASE start posting in the Gathering. (Topic found here.

2.) Staff MOST IMPORTANT
There will be some staff changes. Some kicking down, and some bringing up. I'm sad to say, that as of right now, Minty will no longer be a mod. She will now be a …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
COW Has Over Come A Huge Problem
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm by Kes
So I was being all innocent in the WCC chat box when Kitty came on. My heart stopped when she told me something was up with the music player and that she couldn't log on. Me loving my site and wanting to fix the problem, I rushed to my precious site, only to find that she was right! The music player had basically taken over COW. No matter what URL you typed in, it would take it right back to the …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
About the Music Player
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm by Little
So, as you know, there's been a music player, as Kes said. She couldn't get to show up, and it took me about 5 minutes to figure out the problem (The player was in the wrong column and wouldn't show up) I fixed it. We soon realized that you could see the music player at the top, and we got excited. Then we noticed the large, black column at the left.
So, I am currently filling in that large …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sitewide Plot #1
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 pm by Cowpelt and Moofur
The first sitewide plot! Hurray for COW! This is Moofur speaking, and I'd like to introduce the first sitewide plot to you. So, cats from every Clan are being trained by the Dark Forest warriors to overthrow the leaders and Clans, slightly similar to the Battle of the Lake in recent-ish books. Not much is confirmed about this plot, though. I'll be talking to Cowpelt later for more on this, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 10
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:00 am
Latest topics
» Lenny_Kravitz-I_belong_to_you.mp3
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 am by jairevalti

» Curious Question
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 pm by Kes

» Warriors: New Prophecy and Original Game(s)
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm by Tansy

» Silverwhisper: SkyClan Medicine Cat
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm by StreamFur

» Bringing us to activity
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm by StreamFur

» Badgereye Of SkyClan
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm by QuartzHeart

» Kill or Save?
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 am by Kittrina

» Some Stuff That You /MUST/ Read.
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 pm by QuartzHeart

» Nightstar's Flight
Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 pm by StreamFur

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kes
Get off your butts everyone. Vote_lcapGet off your butts everyone. Voting_barGet off your butts everyone. Vote_rcap 
Kittrina
Get off your butts everyone. Vote_lcapGet off your butts everyone. Voting_barGet off your butts everyone. Vote_rcap 
Little
Nobody
Splotchy
Sarrow
Echo
Darky-Chan
Cowpelt and Moofur
StreamFur
Top posting users this week
No user

Get off your butts everyone.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotchy

Splotchy

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Birthday : 2000-05-06

Get off your butts everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 am

Smokeglaze looked around camp, his over active mind wiring around, thinking about all the stuff he could do at the moment, but he couldn't pick out one he really wanted to do. Hoping somecat would come along, he too a seat, but his stail still bounced around.
Back to top Go down
Kittrina

Zodiac : Sagittarius Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Birthday : 2000-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:15 pm

Snowpool slipped from the shadows and sat down beside Smokeglaze. "Hello." she mewed. Her eyes shone brightly in the dark, her silver pelt easily seen, but she had ways she made up for that. "I caught a few frogs today, would you like to share one?" she mewed, she was very friendly, but in battle, fierce. Just like any Shadowclan cat.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Snakepelt sat in the shadows. He let out a deep growl, then, muscles tensed, launched himself forward. He tackled Snowpool and pinned her by the shoulders, then with a laugh, stepped off.
"You have to be ready, always! You'll get killed if you aren't always alert!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Kittrina

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Snowpool wasn't surprised at all, flinging the warrior off. "No way! I may be one of the smallest cats in Shadowclan, let alone fewest of she she-cats, but I am still as good as any of you!" she hissed. Tackling Snakepelt, she put her Hindpaws on his belly, and her forepaws on his shoulders, keeping most of her weight balanced on her forepaws.
Back to top Go down
Splotchy

Splotchy

Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Birthday : 2000-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:09 am

Smokeglaze glanced at the other cats awkwardly. "I'm good." He muttered getting to his feet he grabbed something of his own form the pile. Picking out a crow, he sat away from the awkward two cats, his tail still flickering.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Snakepelt smiled in a cruel, sly way, then curled up his hind paws. All his strength was packed into his hind legs. He waited. Five minutes passed. Then his legs shot out, strait into Snowpelt's stomach. He watched as she flew off of him, and he smiled, although not impressed with his strength.
He could do far worse to a cat.
Back to top Go down
Darky-Chan

Darky-Chan

Quote : Don't give up in even the hardest situations~Me
Zodiac : Aquarius Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Birthday : 2000-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:47 pm

The deputy, Brownclaw, stepped into the clearing his fur gleaming it was so clean. He padded over to the warriors "Hello everyone" the tom greeted.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Zodiac : Capricorn Chinese zodiac : Cat
Birthday : 2000-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Acornstar sat over by his den like a derp.
|D
Don't judge me.
Back to top Go down
Kittrina

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Snowpool jumped off of the tom and raced over to Acornstar and greeted him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Acornstar looked up at Snowpool as she approached, his bright blue eyes gleaming as he smiled at the warrior. "Hi!" the small leader meowed happily, tossing over the half of a squirrel he had been eating. "Want it?" he asked her. "I don't want prey to go to waste."
Acornstar tensed at the thought of what would happen if the Clan had no more prey. Just pieces of half-eaten squirrels and other animals rotting in their territory.
That'll never happen to my Clan...
Back to top Go down
Kittrina

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Snowpool nodded. "Sure!" She spoke, her eyes bright and cheery. After finishing the squirrel, she walked over and sat beside their leader. They were about the same height, but Snowpool looked smaller. She looked at him, and asked, "Where did you find that Squirrel? I haven't seen one in moons." she mewed, a cold chill ran up her spine. Why can't we just be in our dens right now? she thought. Her eyes went from Cheery to Dreamy just like that. She looked up at the sky with gleaming eyes.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:29 pm

"Well, I was on a patrol..." Acornstar began, "and as I walked by the thunderpath, a squirrel passed into our territory and went over to a tree." Acornstar started to lick his paw. "So I started to hunt, and caught it."
Back to top Go down
Kittrina

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Snowpool smiled. "Well, it was yummy." she purred,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get off your butts everyone.   Get off your butts everyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get off your butts everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of Warriors :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: